Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My will

All of us know life is fragile.But do you really make it an effort to tell your loved ones how much they meant to you and how much you loved them.Earthquakes in Sze chuan taught me an important lesson.Makes me appreciate my family,friends and everything around me.
Who knows whether i am able to survive today?
Who knows whether i have the chance to feel the wind breeze and the sun tomorrow?It's not up to me to decide.The final decision is made by the Big guy.
Life is too short to be sad.Life is too short to be fussy.Why make your life miserable?Lets have fun and live like there's no tomorrow!It's now or never.
Tell your loved ones how much they meant to you.3 words are more than enough.
If this is the last day for me,I hope you guys know how much each of you meant to me.I'll remember every moment we shared,every jokes we laughed together,every hugs you gave me.I hope everytime you hear my name,it brings back lots of memories to you.Be it a sweet,bitter or funny one,as long as you still remember me.I love you and I really do.

No comments: