Monday, May 12, 2008

i've been tagged!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. who is your all time inspiration?
believe me or not,myself!lol..i'll do everything if i'm in the mood..

2.which do you prefer? school or college?
seriously school..no need to worry alot..plus i really like everything in
my high school..the teachers,5 setians,rc and all..

3.Do you believe in forever love?
Seriously nope in dating..but i do believe in forever love between
God,family and friends.lol

4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
I wanna travel around the world.But i need alot of money to do so!Any
sponsors?xD..For time being,i wanna go back to korea to visit my oma.
And not forgetting japan and bangkok!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I'm not a greedy person..can give me more dreams?xD..i hope everyone
around me will always be happy!

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning, after you've woke up
from sleep?
Search for food!lol

7.What would you do when someone upset you?
Have a nice sleep!once im awake,ill forget about everything he/ she did

8.If you win 1 million, what would you do?
1 million?woah!I'll put in half of the money into the bank or invest it.I'll
donate part of the money to the people who are affected by the silent
tsunami..I'll buy car and houses for my family and so on..(Why never
give me 1 million?I already finish planning la!lol)

9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I hope i will..lol..I'll give him hints and wait for him to make the first
move.I hope you are reading this and faster make your first move
le..lol

10.list out 3 good points to the person who tagged you.
Ah ni- Smart!
- Cute
- Friendly

Jessie - Sizzling Hot!hehe
- sweet
- sexy dancer!=p

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
ohh..this is easy!i dont require much la..lol..He has to be smart,speaks
better english than me,taller than me(i'm already short le..how can my
bf is shorter than me),having the same religion,no need to be darn
hot..He just need to look okay..lol..be loyal!love me!always be there for
me..loving,passionate,caring,sweet,think maturely(I dont want my bf
to act like a kiddo xD),sporting,plays musical instrument or sings
to me!Has a sense of humour and responsible.Don't set a list of rules
and regulations for me..Be honest with me,doesnt mind me for being
the real me and able to make me smile and turns my gloomy day into
a sunny day!(woah..sounds impossible rite?i know..but it's nice to
imagine stuff..xD)

12.What do you hate the most?
I hate liars and pretenders!I hate crimes!I hate when i cant seem to
move on with my own life.I hate selfish people..I seriously hate people
who blame when it is not my fault!Other than that,i'm a
loving person!lol

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would like them to be honest with me..Thats what true friends
are..Plus I'm not perfect and i wish to be a better person!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God,family and friends..I'll never trade them for anything..

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons.
Pros - optimistic
- Friendly
- Caring

Cons - LAzy xD
- Used to take things too seriously
- like to irritate my friends..lol

16. Favourite quote?
I will aim as high as I can!For if I fail,at least I can reach the
CLOUDS!=) & Just do your best and God will do the rest!

17. What will you be doing once you connected to the net?
Msn-chatting,check my email,friendster,facebook!

18.Will you still keep in touch with long distance-friends after years?
Yea..always!

19. do you think that u're someone who get along well with your friends?
I guess yea..If not,I will like to be the someone who always irritates
them!lol

19. What makes you different?
My personality of course!lol

20. What would be found in YOUR refrigerator?
Chocolates from Nz.Chewing gums.Soft Drinks.Ice Cream!lol

I tag
-My sis (nothing to do at home la)hehe..
-summie!update ur blog la!
-my dino!i'm helping you to spend your time le!
-nana!time to relax!lol..
-aijeen!Purposely wanna waste your time!hehe

No comments: