Friday, May 16, 2008

First week of f6!

Many will ask the sixth formers,how is form 6?Seriously,it is okay!Maybe this is just the first week of school..I'm now an Setians Iskandarians..My class has only 3 boys on the third day.A chinese,malay and an indian..pathetic huh?lol..today there is a new boy joining in..The malay planned to change to art stream while the indian boy planned to change school..so there will be 2 boys left..This happened in other class too..Majority guys are taking physics,so now Abu bakar may consider as the noisiest class in 6R.

Acsians and Georgians are the most talkative and sporting students in almost every class..Other students are more quiet and shy if compare to us!lol..My class can be also consider as the noisiest class as Mandy,Mei chern,Carmen,and of course me are there..I'm sitting with ah fu now..I told her that she might influence me to be as hardworking and quiet as her..Whereas,I'lll influence her to sleep in the class and talk alot..Today is just the second day.She is already talking to mandy while I'm sitting in the corner reading Reader's Digest..hehe..so fast huh?

It's sad to say that i feel sleep every night at 10++..How pathetic it is?I can't catch american idol and american next top model already..I really wanna David Cook to win!lol..

Oh yeah!There is a hot guy in 6R..lol..The one and only..But sad to say that he is transferring to other school..(this is kinda random)..lol..Anyway,this is only the first week of school..Have to work hard and be more hardworking!Take care guys!love!

No comments: