Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's time to change

It has been a hectic week!too many tuitions are killing me softly..
Why am I only busy during the weekends?been hanging out with friends from fri till sun!and there is still alot of homeworks waiting for me..gonna do it later~(hope so!haha)

It has been an exciting and adventurous too~For further information,you can read in mandy's blog where she blogged about how we get lost while in the quest to search for the dearest girl's house.We almost went all the way to Jelebu!lol..Hey,i'm not a good map reader but on the other side,girl,you are not good in drawing map too!=p..But i still lap u..cheers~

There was a yumchar session yesterday..It is nice to see all the faces after so long.I still miss 5S and school..Miss disturbing my friends and making lots of noises around.There is nothing like you guys.You guys can always make me giggle like a smalll kid and laugh like a mad fella.Everyone is changing.Becoming prettier and hotter!lol..But will you guys or even myself will still be the same as in we are still best friends forever and we can still talk like there's no tommorow?Or we will be drifting apart day by day and eventually become strangers.I hope we can still keep in touch no matter what happens.Hey,I still wanna hang out with you guys even when we are in our fifties.=p

To you who are reading my blog now,I'm going to change this to a personal blog if you ever ask what's the reason I'm changing this and that anymore..haha..Congrats on getting yourself a new gf by the way..=p

No comments: