Monday, May 19, 2008

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1. was an innocent standard 2 student.
2. was living with my nanny.
3. was atiqah's best friend.
4. was forced to participate in a story-telling competition.(It was horrible!
lol)
5. was car pooling with jj

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. do my pa essay and draw a bar chart.
2. go shopping for food!
3. Enjoy this PUBLIC HOLIDAY!lol
4. Rest well.
5. Reply someone.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Twisties
2. chocolate!
3. Popcorn
4. Candies
5. Papa beard

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel around the world!
2. Donate to the RC,UNICEF and etc and work with them
3. Buy a bungalow with a swimming pool,basketball court,bowling alley,
pool table,tennis court..(I'll learn how to play those sports everyday!
lol)
4. Give my parents and relatives a sum of money.
5. Invest on real estates or open a company!muahahahah..

5 of my bad habits
1. always procastinate
2. Take cleanliness too seriously.
3. Clumsy
4. Loud..(Hey..i'm gifted k?xD)
5. Talkative

5 places I have lived
1. Korea
2. Seremban
3. Kulai,Johor
4. Sitiawan,Perak
5. Batu pahat

5 people I tag :
1. jess!
2. tuckie!
3. ah ying!
4. joyceeee!
5.ah ni!

No comments: