Friday, May 23, 2008

friends?

Out of sudden,I thought about a friend of mine.He is my so-close-yet-so far-friend.We used to talk chat alot through mobile phones.Used to argue and tease each other through mobile phones..No doubt mobile phones are a tool of communication nowadays.From strangers to good friends within a year,we hardly talk face to face.Funny isn't it?Now we talk less and less due to studies..okay..I'm getting more random now..lol..To you who are sitting for your A-level's sem term exam,all the best to you.Hope you can be a successful doctor in the future.

There is another friend of mine.I don't know what's wrong with him.I'm trying my best to look out for him.But he..(I dont know whether he is ignoring me or what). He is one of the guy that I can open up and just be myself when I'm with him.Out of sudden,he just walk away.If you are reading this,what's going wrong?I remembered that you told me not to worry..you are here to listen to my problems. I just wanna let you know that I'll always be there for you.If this is your choice,I'm fine with it.Stay happy.


p.s:you might wonder why I'm blogging only about my guy friends..This
is because I'm so satisfied with my girl friends and I do keep in touch
with them!!hehe..

No comments: