Friday, August 1, 2008

Tests

It is me!!!lol..It has been a while since my last update..I had my exam last week.It was terrible,horrible end vegetable.I am not exaggerating.I thought it was a gone case cause it is just the first test!I felt I am dumb when I received my test papers.

Till Mr.Kwan came in,he talked to us about exams.He believe in exams as they are an evaluation of knowledges and understanding.I thought being in form 6,means that I have to study extra hard and be more hardworking.But it is proven that it does not help much if I dont know the technique of applying.

He told us that when he was in f6,he studied really hard for his physics paper yet he failed.He thought he was really 'bodoh'..We were laughing when he said that.Because the way he described is so cute.He told us it is because he does not the technique of applying at that time.He wants us not only to study hard,but to do more exercises.It will be struggling at the first place.But as we struggle,we are also learning.

I find that this is a kind of inspiration by f6 teachers.All of them are quite nice so far.And yes,I feel happy now.=)

No comments: