Sunday, August 24, 2008

What happened?

I know life is never unfair.I don't need you to remind me about that.I just want a place to release it and so that I can let it be.If you do not want to listen,don't never ever bother to ask.I dont need you telling how naive I am.I will let it be but not for now.Don't try to think you are cute by giving me the blank look or with lol and hahaaha.I'm having a bad day today.If you are not helping,go away.I don't need u either.

The reason which I lost my temper today is because of the irresponsible helpers at the marathon today.They didn't record numbers of some of us and started to accuse us for running with the guys at the first place.What??Excuse me!I ran with the girls and not the guys at the first place.Secondly,we managed to overtake the guys and they started 5-10 minutes earlier



Not a single apologies from them.They just asked us to stand aside without explaining to us.We were asking politely.'Pak cik,kenapa?' or 'miss,what happened?'NOne of them replied us.It is better to talk with the walls at least there is some echo.After the 30th place,only they let us go in.



Of course I was angry and frustrated.I pushed myself to the extend already.God knows how I finished the 9km run.Dragging,focing and motivating myself to run le.Better spend time at home to finish my homeworks la.



*this happened 2 weeks before.Bad things start happen after that.One of my friend has lost
something valuable to her.Another has lost someone dearest to her.I had lost something too.
I don't want to make a big fuss about it and I just want my stuff back.Forgive me if I didn't tell.
I don't know how to start and how to explain.One of the reason is I could not accept other's
reactions when they heard about marathon.They said I am naive and life is unfair.An apology
from you may make our friendship back to usual.But I had lost my faith in you and will not tell
you how I am feeling inside anymore.

This is my life and I will know how to handle.Hope all the bad things will end by now.It is hard to
take it anymore.

No comments: