Friday, July 11, 2008

cheer me up,will you?xD

Why I have to learn things in a more difficult way this week?Firstly,I almost burnt Siva..He was helping me to light up the old-fashioned bunsen burner.It was so so so scary.Luckily,his response is fast enough and at the same time,I was fast enough to off the gas.Phew..Luckily,there is only a few hairs on his hand is burnt.I am really really guilty..Told ya I cannot work in lab.sad case..lol

I fell down..yes..If you are going to laugh,go ahead.lol..I know it sounds so lame to hear a soon-to-be-18 fell down.But believe me,it was really really an accident!xD

I was searching for a ribbon in my drawer this afternoon.As i was searching,i saw the big blue box you gave me.It brings back alot of memories.It just seems so hard to let go completely.I am seriously not good in bidding farewell and handling relationships.I am having a ___period with my friend.I do not know how to describe this.But it is sad.I know you did your best.I dont want to hurt you with my words.But I can't help it.I am sorry.

There are too many things running in my mind now.Stressed out?Nah..nope..At least not so fast.I am a tough girl!haha..But there is too much to handle for this week.I can't stand anymoreeee..Will you please cheer me up??=p

1 comment:

Vaga Luna said...

you ought to have called me, gurl??!! i'd be there for you, you should know that by now..