Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I need a break

Just because I did not tell you guys how much I dislike when you guys tease me face to face,it does not mean that I am fine with it.You may think it is funny,but my life is not ur joke.I might find it funny sometimes.only sometimes.

I dislike to see you face to face,not because I hate you or what,Just because i have to play tug-of-war with my innerself everytime I got home.It is not fun at all.Sometimes if the past won the game,it is very suffering.It is true that I had moved on with my own life.But sorry,I can't turn away in a sec and pretend like nothing happen before.The scar is still there and it is not fully healed yet.

The reason I make the first move is because I cherish our friendships.I believe that we are matured enough.Not because that I am desperate or whatever.If you think so,you are seriously wrong.I do find it awkward but what is the matter now?We only have one life.Who knows what might happen tomorow?I live by the motto 'Carpe Diem'..I guess this explains why I spoke to you that day.

I cannot deny that in my heart,there is always a place for you.and there is no expiry date for that.Just because we are just friends now,it does not mean that I will stop care for you and so on..You were someone special before and you will still be someone special but in a different way.

If you are reading this and you consider yourself as my friend,please stop saying all the nonsense between me and him anymore.It might be fun to see both of us speechless but remember,what goes around comes around.

I need a break.

1 comment:

Vaga Luna said...

Just want to say, I'm glad we spoke on that night. Hell yeah, we only live once and I suppose we're similar to each others' situations. They will always be someone special in our hearts and will be my prayer for them every night. We care for them though different status quo but what the hell yea? Caring doesnt mean anything that complicated at times. I'm proud to say that you're a stronger person than before, and you hurt but you hang on real well. Take a break as you need it, voice out as you have to, do not pull back, don't let them walk you through the tunnel of depression again, be strong and I'll be there, pulling through the same issues with you. Live life, remember to breathe!!