Monday, March 16, 2009

So yesterday

I know my blog is so yesterday!!still talking about CNY.Anyway,there is no much updates in my life.Everything is as usual just that I had tests recently.Apparently,I'm not good enough.So,got to work way harder for STPM.

Time really flies!It's march now.Soon,it will be novemeber and there is when I have to make a decision and really think about what I wanan do,But before that,I got to work really really hard to achieve what I have yearned for.

I have been going out since friday.Gosh,what a 'right' way to start my hols.But it felt really nice to ignore all the assignments and just chill with friends.By thw way,I went to Lim Kok Wing today.It was kinda fun when we were in the bus!making tonnes of noise by singing out of tune and so on.Thank god the driver just ignored us without telling us to shut up.


Some pretty bottles designed by the students there.




I like this!


Random scene





In putrajaya









The place which we visited during f3!


Blue blue skies!pure bliss =)

*I am going to finish this this hols!!!I wont take 1 year unlike someone =p!


It's a mixed feelings actually.It is unbearable because I can't stand the pain and I can't make it go away.I just dont know what you want and I really dont know what i want from you.I can't let things be like normal cause things are hanging there and it doesn't get me anywhere.The truth is I'm really confused whether to believe what I've heard and seen or just simply believe you and hoping that you are true to yourself?Tell me what should I do,will you?

No comments: