Friday, April 3, 2009

A loud sighh

This is a what I am feeling right nowww.I dont know how to explain this feeling but its like my heart is aching.I really heart you guys but why is it everybody is doing the same thing?This one tak tahu..(darn) and others said last min and so on.........I just got home at around 5pm and Mandy and I were trying our best ady.What more you guys want?Who are we suppose to depend then?I really feel like dont bother anymore...Sigh.......don't know what to say anymore..I thought growing up will not affect our relationships till now.What is everything different now?Can someone please tell me?

2 comments:

灵儿 の Moon said...

hello ... do u remember me ar ? im kah moon la... i juz found ur blog from angeline's link, hope u can link me oso ... keep in touch ! http://lingermoon-dandelion.blogspot.com

finally,hope u r happy wif u life now ...

iynix said...

Hey kah moon..Of course I remember you!your my best friend during standard 3!I miss you..okayy!=)