Saturday, January 24, 2009

CNY mode!!

Finally,it is Chinese New Year!!I am so excited cause I have been waiting CNY for monthssss!can't even concentrate in class and do my hw!(okay,i admit this is an lame excuse!)lol..I am going back to Sitiawan,Perak(mom's hometown) today after tuition.The best thing is I haven't finish packing and tuition starts at 3!how great it is!have to pack my homeworks and assignments along cause I'm going kulai,Johor after Perak.Can't wait for CNY as I can spend time with both paternal and maternal sides of relatives.

On the other side,I have alot of stuff to do!
Tell me how to eat reunion dinner peacefully with chemistry assignments,maths past year questions,revision questions,4 pa graphs,4 pa karangan!!

-But trust me,I will not let them bring my CNY spirit down as I will postpone them..xD-

Happy CNY people!!!Can't wait for 'chu wu''~Love all the way from perak!!

No comments: