Sunday, July 6, 2008

mixed feelings

Congrats to the defending champion team!lol..I am so so so proud of you guys.We almost had heart attack this evening..I agree with what Pn.ong said.To be a champion is easy,but to maintain it,it is way more difficult than winning it.All the best to the IHL and marching team!

This has been another hectic week.I did not get to rest properly due to too many 'activities'..haha..The bbq with all the ACSians is awesome!i met the shortie shaun and sexy kim there=p..It has been ages since I last saw him.Let me recall,was it the spm bio test?lol..

I am really disappointed/tired.I did try my best to talk to you.Apparently,you think that it is a waste of time to talk to me or what?I am giving up now.honestly.Sorry for unable to be your 'in' friend.Those who can keep you bubbly and happy rather than being emo when you are with me.If you feel it is better to ignore me or whatsoever,it is okay.Just walk away.It will be fine.I am not going to tell you that I will be here when you need me anymore.It does not mean anything to you and me from nowonwards.

I learnt something about clubbing today.It is not just about dancing and drinking anymore,it is about xoxo too..but in a cheap way.
*I thought you are different,but ended up you are just the same as others.

No comments: