Saturday, June 7, 2008

holidays no more!

Time flies.My two weeks of holidays has come to an end.It is so fast that I cannot finish all my homeworks as usualWell,I learnt some lessons throughout this hols.I have to be focus on my life and set my priorities right.Jon chatted with me that day.He told me that when the tough get going,I have to be tougher.He asked me not to remember this,but practice it.I know I can't afford to study last minutes anymore.Yea..I'll practice it.No worries.

Many things happened during this 2 weeks.There's something wrong with my phone and apparently I lost all of the numbers that I saved in my phone.So sorry if I ever ask who are you,dont be mad please!haha..

I watched superheroes and Kungfu panda in this 2 weeks.I have decided that I might have some kinda wushu power in myself too.So this explained why I jumped climbed through my house gate at 2 am in the morning.xD

And someone commented that I look very positive and bright.It seems that nothing can bother me.I was laughing when i read this.I wonder whether the person knows me well enough.But,I truly appreciate this comment as this is the best thing I have ever heard since long ago despite 38,loud and crazy.Everything bothers me now.lol..The comment he gave sounds like the old me!The young and naive me!(Hey,mind you!I'm still young and naive okay?hehe.Hmm,maybe not that young and naive la)

I'll continue to be the old me and nothing can bother me anymore.=)

No comments: