Saturday, June 6, 2009

roller-coaster

Too many things happened in this week.No break for my mental and physical health.Now,I'm down with itchy throat!mengada betul..Are you easily affected by people around you?If they are happy,you will be as bubbly and happy as them.But when they are sad,you can't help but eventually you will feel sad also?Honestly,I am that kind of person.I can't use any word to describe this kind of feeling other than roller-coaster.It's like one moment you are going to touch the sky!*doom*Now,you are slipping down.
I wanna search the 'old' me.The super optimistic one.The one always smile from the bottom of her heart.The one who always how to forgive and forget.The one who doesn't bother how people judge her.The one who wants to be happy 24/7.The one who can takes jokes well.The one who wants her loved ones to be happy all the time.
I don't know how long this mission is going to takes me.But I hope as soon as possible because I can't bear it anymore.If next time someone is angry yet I can still laugh like usual,it is not that I don't care how you feel,I do care,but I need a life.

3 comments:

Kim said...

jia you babe!
dont emo :(
and get well soon
xx!

Timothy K. said...

wei.. i told u your blog kinda emo lol.. cheer up.. emotions are part of you... for me.. its better to feel than not to feel anything at all...

iynix said...

kim-I miss you!sorry I kinda abandoned this blog after stpm..and I'm coming back..where's ur blog?take care sweetie xoxo

timk-yea..i only feel like writing when im down..I'm coming back ady!=D