Friday, November 28, 2008

Great procrastinator I am!

I am really gonna update this..I am gonna really update this..Okay..this is what I have been telling myself to do..I am really busy la..busy of studying?nah..Do i look like I am that hardworking..How I wish I am!But I am a great procrastinator..Tomorrow I will do it..okay..maybe the day after tomorrow..No no~next week is the best..I will be proud of myself if I am going to do my abandoned works after this.

Anyways,of course I will have a list to motivate what I wanna achieve during this hols.
1.study!!(lol..I failed to do this but I will not give up!)
2.catch up with friends esp dino the animal and banana the fruit..I miss you guys heaps..
3.exercise and win jim in 5 years time!lol..
4.watch all the dramas that I missed out
5.go back jb
6.finish all my abandoned works..esp.maths..lol..

So far,these things are on my mind.I really do hope I achieve this 'End of the year' resolutions of mine..hehe..=)

No comments: